Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Whole Food Meal Ideas!

I genuinely feel like there is nothing I can't eat. Which is ironic, because I do happen to have things that I don't eat, I just never feel deprived. Personally I do not eat white sugar, am gluten free, vegetarian and lean away from dairy and eggs.

When we learn about eating whole foods, or staying away from processed foods, often we can initially feel overwhelmed. I literally have people ask me "what do you eat?!" It really isn't hard, its just a matter of starting the habit. Every now and then I like to post a day of eating to give simple meal ideas.

<3 Kelly

Breakfast
Organic Bananas 
Snack
gluten free toast with coconut oil and raw honey






















Lunch
organic salad, organic garden tomatoes,
organic ground flax (for omega-3's!) and dressing
Dinner
Organic Baked Beans




Treat (not a whole food!)
Gluten free waffles, coconut butter,
 organic coconut sugar and organic agave maple syrup





No comments:

Post a Comment