|Books on my 2015 Summer Reading List|
Summer is my favorite time to do some reading. Though I generally have something I'm either working on reading or waiting to go, there is just something extra special about reading in the summer. Lazing in the sunshine, relaxing on the beach, and filling our minds with screen free goodness.
Here are some top reasons to read a book (entertainment and education aside) THIS summer:
1) Improves focus and concentration
2) Develop verbal abilities and expand vocabulary
3) Reduces stress and lowers heart rate
4) Improves memory, and keeps the mind sharp
5) Reading before bed can help us fall asleep
6) Reading is sexy. It increased intelligence and enhances an individuals knowledge and appeal
***tip for finding a book you love:
Type in title of a book you have already enjoyed at amazon.com, and related titles will pop up. This tip has kept me in endless book series, all of which I have loved.